Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My First Love


                They say, “You’ll never forget your first love.”  So I want you to be my first love because you’re the only man I would like to remember for all my life on earth next to God. [But my mom is another issue so let’s leave it like that.  She is one of our counselors who really love us.]  I desire purity so I tenaciously guard my heart and keep it reserved and pure for you alone.  I know that our future may not be perfect.  We may fight and make-up.  We are imperfect and it is actually Jesus who has made us righteous by grace.  My heart belongs to you.  I have long been waiting for you.  I have been fighting for you in my prayers.  I hope that the greatest commandment is made incarnate in you.  I know it is not yet time for us to know that you are for me.  I praise the Lord for preserving me and keeping me guided.  I love you and I am patiently, though painfully, waiting for you. 

Proverbs 22:11 (NLT) Whoever loves a pure heart and gracious speech will have the king as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment