Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Encouragement Written February 23, 2010


*** ******* is my former roommate and schoolmate in UP Manila when she was still in her freshman years and I am on my 6th year in Dentistry.  She now studies in UP Diliman. She sent a text message to me dated February 22, 2010 (yesterday) at 11:23pm which really reminded me to go on and refocus my mind on higher things.  The following is her exact message:
“Ate Ianne, thank you for serving as God’s instrument for me to have a relationship with him.  My walk with Him has changed me in ways, which seemed unfathomable before.  Again, thank you. God bless
               
I wish I could share this account online as soon as now but I’d rather delay for the sake of humility.  I remember Mary’s response to the great marvel that had unfolded before her eyes regarding Jesus.  I would like to make the same reaction as hers.  It is in Luke 2:19 (NLT): “but Mary kept all these things I her heart and thought about them often.”

No comments:

Post a Comment