Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Soon

"The Lord affirmed our submission to Him in Luke 6:47-48. I will wait. I will wait for you, my love. The next days would be hard because missing you would really make me cry. So long my friend, lover and brother in Christ. Our God is greater. What He did from day one, He is faithful to finish it. I will be faithful to my commitment. Trust in the Lord. My heart will be asleep but it will remain unlocked until you return. When you go to missions, please come back alive. Remember my sacrifice of being away for God's glory."


The joy of the Lord is my strength.

Galatians 2:20 (NLT) "My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment