Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Never Give Up

April 25, 2009

I’ve been listening to Yolanda Adam’s song “Never give up.” Lately, we’ve been experiencing delays, difficulties and obstacles on YouthLink’s first issue. The person who does the lay-outing is not the person that was originally tasked to do it. We were able to release the electronic edition 3 weeks later than our goal. I know we’re not pleasing men but God. I am currently experiencing an interplay of encouragements and discouragements. It’s hard to usher the group if not everyone understands and carries the burden with you. I am depending on the Lord alone. No one would understand me but the Lord. Lord, if You are not glorified by all of these things that I am doing for you, cut off everything from me. If your hand will not be upon me on this group, please don’t allow me to take one more step ahead. Reveal to me your will. Lead me Lord. You know better than I. Romans 8:28 (NLT) “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” Please Lord... I need You. Guide me... guide us.

No comments:

Post a Comment